Official Rules for South Bay Performance Fitness
“Body Transformation Contest”
1. These Contest or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to the, South Bay Performance Fitness "Body Transformation Contest". South Bay Performance Fitness reserves the right to modify the rules at any time.
2. The contest is open to any client of South Bay Performance Fitness. South Bay Performance Fitness reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the contest on reasonable grounds. All before and after official measurements and photos will be taken by representatives of South Bay Performance Fitness.
3. The Grand Prize male and female finishers will each be awarded $200 cash and Hotel Vouchers for a 5-Day, 4-Night free stay in both Puerto Vallarta and Cancun, Mexico (10-Days & 8-Night total). Runner-ups will be awarded $100 cash and Hotel Vouchers good for a two night, three day in Las Vegas. Plus $500 in discounts to surrounding restaurants and attractions.
4. Contest entry begins 12:00 am March 1, 2016 and ends 11:59 pm April 30, 2016.
5. Contest time length is 60 days. Each contestant’s begin date starts the day of initial measurements and “before” photos. Participants will have their final measurements and “after” photos taken on the 61st day. Attire for photos is shorts/no shirt for men and shorts/sports-bra for women. Those final participants will have their final measurements and photos done no later than 12 noon, June 26, 2016. All participants will have their final transformation measurements kept secret from other participants until the awards presentation.
6. The Winners will be determined by four factors: Total weight loss; Improved change in body composition; Total decrease in hip and waist measurements and visual physical changes based on official contest “before” and “after” photos. Judges decision will be final.
7. The awards presentation will be held on June 4 at the South Bay Performance Fitness facility at 7pm. The Winner is required to claim the prize in person at the South Bay Performance Fitness location and they must provide proper identification. The Winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by South Bay Performance Fitness.
8. South Bay Performance Fitness reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who South Bay Performance Fitness deems (in its sole discretion) has gained an unfair advantage by using illegal substances or by surgical procedures.
9. By participating, entrants grant South Bay Performance Fitness exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the contest and for future contest and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. Including, but not limited to television, print, social media and video purposes.
10. South Bay Performance Fitness reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the contest at any stage, for any reason.
11. South Bay Performance Fitness takes no responsibility for any contestant’s inability to complete, continue or conclude the contest due to any reason.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, South Bay Performance Fitness will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of contest participation.
13. Prize winners are solely responsible for all tax liability associated with prize winnings.
14. Participation in the contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Contestants must sign a contract in order to participate.
I do hereby agree to all terms of this contest: